Internal Audit Services Required
Proposals are hereby invited from suitable qualified service providers with a proven track record for the provision of INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES for a period of 36 Months.
Service providers are requested to attach these document:
- Valid original tax clearance certificate
- Proof of payment of municipal rates
- Proof of company registration
- Certified Id copies of Directors
- Valid original or certified copy of BBBEE Verification Certificate to claim Preferential points
- List of a minimum of 3 Traceable References.
- Proof of registration with IIA
- Company profile with a list of CV’s and certified copies of qualifications of key personnel that will be assigned to the Internal Audit assignment.
- Proposed 3 year internal audit plan with firm deliverables, clear timelines and budget.
There proposal will be adjudicated in two stages, the first stage of evaluation will be functionality and the minimum passing score is. 70%. A bidder will be disqualified for the allocation of points for price and preference if that bidder failed to obtain the minimum passing score of 70 %. The second stage of evaluation will be using 90/10 preference point system for the above contract.
- College reserves the right to partial acceptance of one or more Bids.
Completed Bid document in Black ink, in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “BID NO: NKTVET/T031/10/2016 INTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES” must be placed in the Bid Box at Central Office, Cnr Haig &Northey Street, Witbank
No documents available for this bid only proposals should be submitted.
The closing date and time of submission s of Bid is 21 OCTOBER 2016; at 11h00 am.Telegraphic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late Bids will
not be accepted.