Student Support Services
Our Student Support Centres which are available in all our five campuses offer a wide variety of services aimed at making campus life as exciting and easy as possible.
Some of the services include:
- Counseling and academic as well as non-academic support.
- Carrer guidance.
- Financial Assistance.
- Job Placement.
- Study support,which includes assistance to students with study methods,examination preparation and time management.
- Induction, which includes introducing new students to the campus,programmes and activities.
- Job-huntng skills,such as how to develop a good CV and interview coaching.
- Information and support on HIV and Aids-related matters.
- Fully equipped computer labs (for extra practical time).
- Counseling and referrals to other professionals.
- A Youth Advisory Centre and Support activities.