Kindly note that the placement/aptitude testing will take place as follows:
|Academic Programme||Booking Dates||Placement Test Dates|
|NCV||05 & 06 October||9 & 10 October ‘21|
|NCV||07 & 08 October||16 & 17 October ‘21|
*Bookings for NATED business to be announced in due course
For Bookings Visit: CLICK HERE!
Booking Times: 08h00-16h00
Bookings to be done online only. No call in and walk in booking.
Minimum requirements for programmes
|NCV (FEA& OA)||Failed Grade 12 Or Passed Grade 9, 10 Or 11|
|NCV (EIC& ERD)||Failed Grade 12 With Mathematics
Passed Grade 9,10 0r 11 With Mathematics
- Learners passed Grade 10-12 are encouraged to book online
- No previous placement results will be considered for 2022
- Learners are requested to bring 02 copies of certified ID book/card and latest results.
- Due to Covid-19, the college will only be able to accommodate a limited number of learners, to write the placement test on a day.
- Writing a placement test does not automatically mean that a learner has secured a space in the college, a selection process has to be considered.
- An SMS will be sent to prospect students informing them of their specific placement test date and time.