FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT N4-6
What are the minimum entry requirements to the programme??For entry in to the Civil Engineering N1-2, you require:
- Grade 12 Certificate; or
- Equivalent qualification.
Which subjects make up a Financial Management?
In order to obtain a Nated National Certificate (Financial Management), a student is required to take the following subjects.
- Management Communication N4
- Cost and Management Accounting N5 and N6
- Computerised Financial Systems N4, N5 and N6
- Financial Accounting N4, N5 and N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4, N5 and N6
How long is the qualification?
The Nated National Certificate (Financial Management), programme is a full or part time six (06) months programme at each of the Nated (N). A student is issued with a certificate on the successful completion of each Nated (N) of study, that is N4, 5 and 6.
What career opportunities do I have after completing the Nated National Certificate (Financial Management)?
The Nated National Certificate (Financial Management) provides an opportunity to access careers in any of the sectors listed below:
- Private and Public Accounting
- Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Investment Services
Programme offered by the following campuses